Friday 3 October 2014

FREE Designer Paper offer!

Hello!!
I'm have a lovely, simple birthday card for you today, making use of some Designer Series Paper...

I admit, I have used the retired Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die for my letters, but I do really like them and think they work perfectly for this kind of card, don't you? 


I die cut the letters 4 times each...3 out of Very Vanilla and 1 from the beautiful All Abloom DSP...isn't it gorgeous?? I then layered up 3 VV and 1 DSP and stuck them together...this gives a much thicker letter, almost like chipboard. 


These gorgeous flowers are from Everything Eleanor, which I stamped in Rose Red and fussy cut, then curled the edges using my bone folder to give dimension. The swirl is stamped in Garden Green.

Would you like to get this All Abloom DSP for FREE??

Have you seen the wonderful new Stampin' Up! joining offer? 
If you join between now and 24th October, you get a pack of Designer Series Paper FREE every month for 6 months! How fantastic is that??

Not sure if joining is for you? 

I joined back in November 2012, when a very similar offer was available...I just couldn't resist! And let me tell you, it's the best thing I did! I had only intended to be a hobby demo, but then I sold a few things and realised I could actually make money out of it! 

I now have some wonderful customers, who I email and chat over the phone to regularly, some lovely ladies in my downline, and they're not just in my local area either. I love making my sample cards and blogging them for the world to see, and I now hold demos and parties for budding crafters...not what I pictured myself doing 2 years ago! 

I have also managed to pay for all the repairs on my car this month, thanks to my earnings from Stampin' Up! And I would NEVER have been able to keep my car on the road without that help, I can tell you!

So if you are wondering if this could be for you, perhaps contact me and have a chat about what joining could do for you? Whether it is to just get 20% off your own purchases, or whether you would like to make a business from it, I can help. 

Right...lots to do today, including getting ready for a demo for 30 ladies! 
Have a lovely Friday! 



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the floral paper and stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the raised lettering xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, A beautiful card. I really love those Letters and the pretty flower.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous flower and i love the floral lettering ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. It is so pretty Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy,
    Wow! this card is simply stunning - I love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts