Friday 30 August 2013

Joyful Snowflakes!

Hello!
How are you? I had a very relaxed day yesterday, not really doing much apart from crafting, while Keiran built lego left from his birthday in April! He did really well too!

Here is one of the cards I managed to make...


I used the lovely new Festive Flurry stamp set and used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up my stamp. One thing I love about the markers is that you can pick out different parts to a stamp and give a really unique look each time. I used Marina Mist and Night of Navy for this stamp.

Here's a closer look...


Don't the snowflakes look lovely in two colours? And the sparkle? Well after I stamped them in ink, I used Versamark and my Stamp-a-ma-jig to re-stamp over the snowflakes, covered in Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, then heat embossed. Don't they sparkle beautifully?! I finished with my sentiment from Joyful Christmas.

Supplies
Cardstock - Night Of Navy, Whisper White
Stamps - Festive Flurry, Joyful Christmas
Ink - Marina Mist, Night Of Navy
Embossing - Versamark, Iridescent Ice
Other - Stamp-a-ma-jig

Have you had a browse of the brand new Seasonal Catalogue yet? No?!! Well then why not pop over to my sidebar and click on the image to be taken to a flipbook of wonderfulness! (it is a word, honest!) And if you would like a 'hard' copy, please do contact me and I will pop one in the post for you :)


Challenges
Colours and Sketches - #40 (the double!)

Well, thanks for stopping by...don't forget to say hi and let me know you've been :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizy, love you you've used the two colours, simple but stunning! hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget to use my markers like this!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous CAS card Lizy, I love the sparkle.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy. I love how you've coloured the snowflakes and the way you've stamped them off the page.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lizy! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning lizy.the snowflakes are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lizy! I love the glitter embossing over the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colors & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your take on the double challenge turned out fantastically! I love how you've colored the snowflakes and made them sparkly. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Lizy. I'm a big fan of the Festive Flurry set too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lizy this is beautiful and I love the sparkle you have added - thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts