Tuesday 6 August 2013

Overlaid Summer Silhouettes

Hello!
I had a fairly productive evening last night and managed to make 2 cards! Here is one of them...


I decided to use my Summer Silhouettes Stamp set as I haven't used it for a while. I stamped the leaves twice each inking to give some a faded effext and the same with the fussy cut flowers.


The button is made with Simply Pressed Clay (I always have some white ones made ready to colour with a marker or rub with inked tissue). I embossed and tore a panel of Core'dinations Basic Gray card for texture and a slightly 'shabby' look.

Supplies
Stamps - Summer Silhouettes, Pretty Petites (ret)
Ink - Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Gray Core'dinations
Embossing - Woodgrain EF
Punch - Petite Curly Label
Other - Simply Pressed Clay, Baker's Twine

If you would like to order any of the lovely items I have used, or any other products please do contact me for more information and to find out how to earn your own free Hostess stamp sets!

If you would like a lush glossy copy of the catalogue, again please do contact me!

Challenges
Retro Sketches - #75

Colours and Sketches - #36

CASual Fridays - Buttons

I'll be back tomorrow with the other card that I made :)
Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. so beautiful lizy.really pretty flowers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lizy. I love your soft stamping and wood grain panel, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful :) the more I look into your blog the more I am stuck to it, so its better to be your follower and be up to date with ur posts always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shabby look! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lizy! Love the added dimension you get from sanding the embossed woodgrain! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layered stamping on the background. such a pretty card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts