Sunday 11 August 2013

A Joyful Christmas

Hello!!
I am currently at Jen's house having a bit of a crafty session to get ahead for this week so here is the card I have just made using the stunning brand new Joyful Christmas stamp from the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue.


I stamped the poinsettia in Cherry Cobbler, then coloured it with Real Red. To get the shaded effect I put the ink onto a tile (or your Stamp-a-ma-jig clear sheet) and then pulled it off using a blender pen. I stamped and coloured it twice, then cut out and layered the middle for definition. The gorgeous, bold designer paper is the new Season of Style, and the ribbon is Real Red Taffeta. 


The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive. I framed each panel with Cherry Cobbler card.

If you would like to get your hands on some brand new products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, there are 2 ways...

1. You could have me send you a lovely glossy catalogue for you to drool over for the next month until 29th August when I can order them for you.

2. You could join up to be a Demonstrator for only £99 and choose £135 worth of the stunning seasonal goodies from the upcoming A/W catalogue NOW!!

Yup that's right! you can order the brand new products now if you sign up to be a Demonstrator, and there is absolutely no commitment or catch! Seriously, once you have purchased your starter kit, you can either be a hobby demonstrator (and just keep buying your own stash with 20% off!), you could decide to make a career out of it and start your own business, or you could take your £135 of stash, use it, use it some more, enjoy it and you don't even need to order anything else! (Unless of course you can't resist!)

If you would like more information please do contact me and I will be more than happy to discuss it all with you! 


Challenges

Right...more cardmaking to do!
See you tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizy!

    Greetz,
    Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lizy. Love that Poinsettia. I think I feel an order coming on for some Christmas goodies.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 137 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poinsettia Lizy! Love your coloring! And I love your card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this liy.stunning poinsettia and your colours are fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The flower is beautifully colored, and I love the polka dot dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so pretty! I love your coloring on the flower! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! simple yet so effective :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lizy, I love your Poinsettia and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - very elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CAS card. Beautiful layout. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts