Wednesday 28 August 2013

Washi Tape for Less Is More, finally!

Good evening!
Gosh I can't get used to blogging at night! I hope to be back into my regular morning posting as of tomorrow.

But for tonight I have for you my entry into this week's Less Is More challenge, which is to use Washi Tape. I've actually made 2 cards, but I'm not sure how happy I am with the first one yet, so I am posting the second one...


I have used a Crushed Curry card blank and some of the Washi from the Gingham Garden set. The butterfly is created by placing strips of Washi onto card, then punching the butterfly out using the Elegant Butterfly punch. 


The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamped in Strawberry Slush. I finished with a Strawberry Slush doodled border and a Crushed Curry Candy Dot...the first one I have used!
Can you just about make out the slight shimmer of the butterfly? That's from the lush Washi Tape!

Supplies
Cardstock - Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Papillon Potpourri
Punch - Elegant Butterfly
Ink - Strawberry Slush
Other - Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Candy Dots

If you would like to get your hands on some of these gorgeous products, or get yourself a catalogue to peruse, please do contact me - I am very happy to help with any queries you may have! 

I am also entering my card into the challenge at

Right-ho...time for a cuppa!
Ooh but not before I tell you some exciting news! Tomorrow (yes TOMORROW!!) is the release day of the brand new seasonal catalogue!! So do pop back then and I will show you something using some new products, plus you'll be able to view the digital version of the catalogue from my sidebar!!

See you then!


9 comments:

  1. Perfectly girly Lizy! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combination :) nice card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely Lizy... great colour combo!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.fab pretty butterfly and i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Lizy, not tried Washi tape yet!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this butterfly and she's particularly sitting pretty on that yellow gingham! Pink and yellow are such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just opened my washi tape, was wondering how it would work with a punch - your is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card hun. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts