Friday 23 August 2013

A Calm Christmas

Hello!
I feel like I'm being such a bad blogger at the moment...life just seems to be so very busy with work and having fun days out, etc! I am off to camp later today so I'll be MIA again for a couple of days, but hopefully, I will get back to normal soon!

For now though, here is a very serene Christmas card...


I have used the very peaceful Calm Christmas stamp set from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue...isn't it lovely?? I have stamped it in Soft Sky and fussy cut it out.


The embossing is Fancy Fan and one of the folders, also from the new seasonal catalogue called Pretty Print. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

If you would like a copy of the new Seasonal Catalogue, please do contact me. I am also here to place your order for all these lovely goodies!

Challenges
CCMC265

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back in a couple of days! :)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The colors, the simplicity and the overall soft & serene feel to the card! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful dove! What a good idea to use embossed panels for your background.. they give so much lovely texture to your card! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizy, love the colour.

    I've just got round to ordering some new Christmas goodies from SU.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.beautiful soft colours and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...gorgeous! Love the Soft Sky dove...unusual, but it works SO great! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is really beautiful! Your card and colors really captures the feeling of peace! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty, soft and serene card. Love all the white/cream with the soft sky. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...I just LOVE this! It is so soft and pretty and well...just PERFECT! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love how you interpreted the sketch with the dove as the focal point. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Lizy! What a gorgeous image. Glad to hear you're making the most of the summer - those nights will be drawing in before we know it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts