Thursday 29 August 2013

New Seasonal Catalogue!

Good morning!
Yay...I'm back in the morning!!
And what an exciting morning! Today is the launch of the brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue!! 
Drum roll please................


Isn't it lurverly?! And that's just the cover! If you click on the image, you can have a lovely browse too!
However, if you're like me, you'll want to scribble in it, write down ideas and mark the lush items you want to order! So to order your 'hard copy' please do contact me!

So now on to a card I made to showcase a few of the lovely new items...


I have used the lovely new Season Of Style DSP, and Christmas Collectibles stamp set and matching Ornament Punch, which can be purchased as a bundle saving you 15%!! 


I stamped the bauble in the newly available gold Encore ink pad (also available in silver), and added a Cherry Cobbler Candy Dot and an Old Olive Taffeta ribbon bow. The sentiment is from Joyful Christmas, stamped in Old Olive.

There are lots of gorgeous products now available - Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas - the whole Autumn/Winter season covered in one lush catalogue! :)

There are also a few items still available from last year's seasonal products too, and they can be found here

Challenges

I hope you enjoy looking through the catalogue, and if you would like to view any other samples I have made with the new Christmas products, please just search 'Christmas' in my sidebar.

I'm off to entertain my wonderful 5yr old son for the day now...these holidays are going so fast!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Lizy! Don't you love that Encore gold ink? It works beautifully for this ornament and I love the Cherry Cobbler candy in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizy! Love the ornament stamped in the gold ink. Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card!! Love the gold ornament!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love both stamps you used together! That punch is so fun too! THanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts