Saturday 17 August 2013

Thank You!

Good morning!
Ok, so it is Saturday morning and I haven't made a card for Less Is More! There is a very good reason for this...I have been on holiday this week, and we come back later so I will have to make my card tomorrow! 

I have made a card for you to see though....


This is the little Thank you card I made for the members of my Stampers 6 club this month.


I used one of the smaller Labels Collection Framelits to cut the card shape, then stamped it with the flourish from Happy Day, the sentiment from Express Yourself, and the butterfly from the gorgeous Best Of Butterflies. I used Basic Gray, Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana inks...a lovely combination I think!

Supplies
Stamps - Happy Day, Express Yourself, Best Of Butterflies
Ink - Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Dies - Labels Collection Framelits

If you would like to order any of these lovely Stampin' Up! products, please do contact me...I would be very pleased to help!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you with my LIM card sometime tomorrow or Monday!










3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lizy, lovely colour combo.

    Hope you've had a lovely holiday.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous lizy.i love the flourish and pretty butterfly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lizy! Your group must have been delighted. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts