Wednesday 21 August 2013

A Partial Cut Framelit Christmas Card!

Hello!
I'm here to show you the other card I made on Monday night, this time using one of the sets from the carry over items from last year's seasonal catalogue.


As much as this looks like the bauble is white, it's not...I have heat embossed it on Basic Black card with Pool Party Embossing Powder, then Iridescent Ice to give it some sparkle, not that I can get it to show on the photos!


I did some light embossing on the right of the inside of the card by just rubbing the card between the Mosaic EF, rather than running it through the Bigshot.


So are you wondering how I created the partial cut bauble in the card? You can find a great tutorial by Paula here, that will work with pretty much any framelit!

Supplies
Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Dies - Holiday Ornaments
Embossing - Pool Party EP, Mosaic EF

If you would like to order any of the beautiful new products from the new annual, or upcoming seasonal catalogues, please do contact me and I will be very happy to help!

Challenges

I'm off to Knowsley Safari Park again today, for the second time in 3 weeks! It's because if you visit this week, you can get a yearly pas for half price! So, not one to miss a great deal, that is what we are doing! 
I hope you have a fab Wednesday and hopefully I will be back in time to make something to show you tomorrow! :)


10 comments:

  1. I love the way your cards are CAS but there's always some knock-out detail like this cut-out feature and embossing. Gorgeous Lizy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just about see the embossing, I bet it looks fabulous in the 'flesh'. I love the clean lines of this design

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever design and Pool Party is such a fabulous colour to choose. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.i love the bauble and really fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the hanging bauble. I've just been ordering some of the new Christmas goodies from SU and one or two of the older ones too and of course some bits and pieces from the current main catalogue!

    Hope you've had a lovely day.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas Card!! Love how you did the bauble. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Lizy, such a cool idea!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one beautiful CAS Christmas card! Love it!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS holiday card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts