Friday 9 August 2013

Something A Little Different!

Good morning!
I have been busy with commission wedding cards this week, but I am unable to show them just yet, So here is a little something different I made the other week. I have started doing more reading lately, particularly at work on my lunch break, and I was using a blank betting slip as a bookmark lol! (I work in a bookies, I'm not a compulsive gambler!) So here is what I made...


Now, I admit, I have used a retired designer paper and ribbon, but I couldn't resist! I did use the current Woodgrain Embossing Folder and a beautiful butterfly from the gorgeous Best Of Butterflies Stamp set. I stamped it in Blushing Bride and added some nail gems for a bit of sparkle.

I now feel proud to get my bookmark out in public!
Have you ever used something other than a bookmark to keep your page in a book? I used to turn corners down when I was much younger but then I learnt to respect books! 

Challenges 
I have work to get to now, but hopefully I will be back tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.really pretty paper and i love your butterfly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful! Love your paper and ribbon and the butterfly is so pretty! thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bookmark Lizy. I've regretted not buying that DP when it was available!

    I've used all sorts of things as bookmarks and I probably turned the corners down when I was young too!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts