Monday 12 August 2013

A Festive Flurry!

Good morning!
Here is another card that I made at Jen's yesterday, and yes, it is another Christmas card!


I have used the brand new Festive Flurry Stamp set with matching Framelits, which are available as a bundle for 15% off the individual price! I heat embossed them in Whisper White, then Iridescent Ice and stacked up the 3 smaller snowflakes. The sentiment is from the set I used on yesterday's card, but I missed off 'Joyful' today. The strip of Designer Paper is from the beautiful new Winter Frost set.


I topped my snowflake with some true bling! These new Frosted Finishes are so sparkly, and yet wonderfully light giving almost no weight to your cards!

If you would like to get your hands on some brand new products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, there are 2 ways...

1. You could have me send you a lovely glossy catalogue for you to drool over for the next month until 29th August when I can order them for you.

2. You could join up to be a Demonstrator for only £99 and choose £135 worth of the stunning seasonal goodies from the upcoming A/W catalogue NOW!!

Yup that's right! you can order the brand new products now if you sign up to be a Demonstrator, and there is absolutely no commitment or catch! Seriously, once you have purchased your starter kit, you can either be a hobby demonstrator (and just keep buying your own stash with 20% off!), you could decide to make a career out of it and start your own business, or you could take your £135 of stash, use it, use it some more, enjoy it and you don't even need to order anything else! (Unless of course you can't resist!)

If you would like more information please do contact me and I will be more than happy to discuss it all with you! 

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be around at least 5 out of the next 7 days...I have a busy week ahead as I am visiting friends alot, but I'm sure I will get some blogging in!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Lizy! Love the layered snowflake! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.i love the pretty layered snowflakes :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lizy. I made some Christmas cards yesterday with some of the images I coloured at the crop on Saturday. I was inspired by some of Jen's recent cards.

    I was making a list of SU Christmas goodies I want last night and this set was on it!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, love the sparkly snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colour of this one Lizy *claps* xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love the layered snowflake and the wintry blues. I'm so glad you joined us again this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts