Tuesday 20 August 2013

A Wheely Nice Card!

Hello!
How have you been? I've had a lovely week away staying with our really good friends in Alkmaar, Holland. We had such a good time, and I really didn't want to come home!

But here I am, and I finally got into my craft room tonight and made 2, yes 2! cards. Here is the first one...my entry into this week's Less Is More challenge of

ROUND AND ROUND


I have used one of my favourite of the last Sale-a-Bration stamp sets. I stamped the Penny Farthing in Basic Black onto Whisper White cardstock. I made a frame layer and pierced round the edge with my Paper Piercing Essentials Pack.


I finished with a sentiment from the fab new Hostess stamp set Express Yourself.

If you would like to get your hands on any of the Hostess sets please do contact me for details of how!

I'm off to work now...the downside of the end of a holiday!
Have a lovely Tuesday :)


5 comments:

  1. Love it Lizy, what a great card. I like how just part of the image is visible and the pierced frame is fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lizy. Glad you had a good break
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how amazing this looks, and the pierced border looks just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lizy.fab design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous way to use this beautiful stamp! Glad you had a good break Lizy. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts