Tuesday 6 January 2015

Sale-A-Brate good times....COME ON!!

Good morning all!
Well today is a very exciting day for crafters!

There is a lot going on at Stampin' Up! and if you missed it in my last couple of blog posts, here it all is!

First of all, today sees the launch of the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue!! And look how pretty it is!


You see that gorgeous bouquet on the front cover? Well there is a kit to make it in the catalogue!! So not only can you make cards, but you can brighten up your home with your own stunning handmade decor!

So what could be more exciting than a new, fresh catalogue??

Sale-A-Bration!!

What is Sale-a-Bration?? Well, for every £45 you spend with me, either through me, my online shop, or as part of Stampers 6, you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure!
 (you can view it by clicking the link over in my sidebar on the right, but if you would like a free hard copy, please just contact me and I will be happy to send you one out!)

There are some gorgeous stamps, stunning DSP, and even Blendabilities, that you can choose as your free gift! 
How incredible is that??

There is also a fabulous joining offer...

When you join up, not only do you get to create your own starter kit with £135 worth of products for only £99, but you can also choose from a free kit of your choice from the Spring/Summer catalogue...

,...or two free Sale-a-Bration items of your choice!!

My team is growing nicely, and I would love you to join us...even if you'll only be your own best customer, it's worth it for the discount!! So which freebie will you choose??

So today really is an exciting day!! Please click on the links in my sidebar to check out the new catalogues, order direct from my online shop, or if you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me...I am very happy to help!

Now, go pop the kettle on and have a little browse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts