Sunday 11 January 2015

Was Mike right??

Hi everyone!
How is your weekend going so far? I didn't post anything yesterday because myself, Mike and Keiran had a bit of a 'family' day...we went to the park (and it was freezing!), then went and did a bit of food shopping, and finished off going for coffee and egg custard, before heading home for tea and telly! It was a really lovely day!

When Mike arrived at mine on Friday evening, I was in the middle of making the card I am about to show you, and I was sat moving sequins around the card as I couldn't decide where to put them!

Come have a look at the card...

I used one of my new stamp sets from the Spring/Summer catalogue...one that appears to be quite popular with my customers...I have already sold quite a few of these sets! It is Painted Petals and it was the first set that caught my eye. It's a two step stamp set, where you get to 'build' the flowers just how you want them. It's is another set that is available in all 3 stamp materials...Clear Mount, Wood Mount and Photopolymer, as well as a digital download for MDS!


I used Rose Red for the flowers, and Pear Pizazz for the stems. I embossed the card blank with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, then I added the Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine on my stamped panel, and that's where the faffing with the sequins started! Then Mike walked in and just popped them under the twine! Just like that!! Anyway, I rather liked them there so thanks Mike! What do you think? Would you have put them elsewhere?

Have you had chance to take a look at the new catalogue, or the Sale-A-Bration brochure yet? If you haven't, and would like a copy, please do get in touch...I'll happily pop one in the post for you. Or if you can't wait (like I couldn't!) then just click on the links over on my sidebar on the right >>>>>

I shall leave you to your crafting/browsing now, and finish watching Indiana Jones with Keiran. Enjoy your Sunday!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy this is a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! it's fabulous and the sequins are perfect where they are (now need to add this to my wish list) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts