Tuesday 27 January 2015

Something borrowed...

Good morning everyone!
I hope you had a good weekend! I had a lovely time with my girlies, but not much time for crafting! So last night, I popped into my craft room and made this...


I have used the gorgeous new For The New Two stamp set, which is perfect for all those wedding cards you'll need to make this year! I stamp my sentiment in Gold Encore onto Vellum cardstock, then I heat embossed it with clear Stampin' Emboss. I find it gives a softer look than the Gold Stampin' Emboss.


I stamped the beautiful background with the new Something Lacy background stamp in gold Encore ink...isn't it lovely?? I punched a heart with the Sweetheart punch and also stamped the same background. I looped some Linen Thread around the back of the heart before adding it to my card.

See this gorgeous embellishment?


It's one of the Something Borrowed Embellishments, which are beautiful and sparkly, and a little bit vintagey! Before I threaded the Sahara Sand Lace Trim through it, I rubbed it with a little gold encore just to dull the silver a little and make it even more vintagey (it is a word!) Doesn't it look pretty!

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow if I feel up to it...this cold is sending me to bed early! Have a lovely day!



11 comments:

  1. Love this card - is the Sahara Sand lace trim still available? I have looked in the catalogue but must not be looking in th right place! Manu thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela! Yes the lace is still available...it is in the Spring/Summer catty, bottom right of page 43 :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, love the embellishments too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizy this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wedding card, love the embellishments anti that stamp. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty, love the lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage feel of this,especially love the heart and embelishment.............Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful lizy.love the stunning design and pretty details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts