Tuesday 13 January 2015

A card made from freebies!

Good morning crafty peeps!
I hope you're having a good week so far...I spent the day yesterday decorating my living room, and refreshing walls and paintwork throughout the rest of the house. I still have a lot of glossing to do, but I will get there slowly but surely! 

I do have a card to share with you today though...


I have used the lovely new Lotus Blossom stamp that I got free for spending £45 in Sale-A-Bration! I stamped it in Rose Red, Primrose Petals and Pink Pirouette, starting with the darkest colour. This is a 3 step stamp, and it is available in Polymer so it is really easy to line each part up!


Have you seen that gorgeous Irresistibly Yours DSP in the background? Well guess what? That is free too! It is a beautiful, white, embossed, thick paper, and there are 6 different designs, including stripes, stars and polka dots. It is perfect for sponging, as I have done here, or spritzing, or any other different styles of colouring. It is basically the emboss resist technique made easy!

I mentioned that I got the stamp and paper free? That is because it is currently our Sale-A-Bration promotion, and you can choose any product from the brochure free £45 spend! That means if you spend £90, you get 2 free items! And there are lots of lovely things to choose from, including and embellishment kit and even Blendabilities!! Yes, you can get all the Blendabilities absolutely free! (I am currently working on getting them all!)

If you would like to get your freebies, or would like any more information, feel free to get in touch, or use the links on my sidebar >>>>>

Right, I'm off to work, then I may try a spot more painting....or maybe crafting.... ;)
Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. That lotus blossom stamp is seriously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, delicate card :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, but oh so effective - lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this card, I think it's beautiful!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy you have been busy. Your card is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts