Tuesday 20 January 2015

A little bit of spring!

Good morning!
I don't know about where you live, but it has been freezing here...literally! We have highs of 1 degree C...I know a lot of you are reading from much colder places, but it's cold for us!

So this morning, I am here to brighten your day with spring flowers! These are samples of the cards we made in my craft class on Friday. If you would like to come along next time, you can find details of future classes on the tab at the top of this page :)


I have used the beautiful Painted Blooms DSP as my background, on a Hello Honey card base. I'm not one for using DSP much, but I really do love this one! Isn't it beautiful?!


I stamped the two step flowers and sentiment using the matching Painted Petals stamp set. I using Stampin' Write Markers so I could ink up different parts of the stamp in different colours. I finished with a little Basic Pearl.

I made two similar cards as I need to build my stash a bit, and this is a great way to do that, without making 2 the same! Which one do you prefer?

I really love this set...it is totally full of spring and colour! At least when I get up in the morning, it is sort of getting light, so I'm starting to look forward to spring! :)

If you would like to order any of the products I have used, please do click on the links to the right to browse the catalogues or buy direct from my online shop :) >>>>>>

I hope you have a lovely day!



4 comments:

  1. this is different, very subtle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really pretty cards, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I love this stamp set and have used mine sooo much already x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Lizy. They are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts