Wednesday 14 January 2015

Very Bright and Beautiful Stars!

Hi all! Wow it's a cold one out there today isn't it? I hope you don't have any disruption due to the weather.

Now I know that there are some stunning new products now available in the Spring/Summer catalogue, but did you know that quite a few of the items from the Autumn/Winter catalogue have carried over too?? I have used one of these sets today...


This is the gorgeous Bright and Beautiful stamp set and I stamped it and heat embossed it in Wild Wasabi powder onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock. This is one of those unusual coloured cards I was asked to make!


The sentiment was coloured using my Stampin' Write Markers before stamping onto my card.

There are quite a few Autumn/Winter stamp sets and punches/Framelits still available, so if you thought you had missed out, the good news is you didn't!

I have more decorating to do today...glossing...oh joy!
Have a lovely day!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts