Thursday 8 January 2015

Free Blendabilities anyone??

Hi everyone!
We have had a little break over the Christmas period, but CAS-Colours and Sketches is back for the new year, and we're starting with this fab sketch!


Now I got ahead of myself and made my card before Christmas, so I'm afraid it's another Christmas card! I do love this stamp, Bearing Gifts, but this was the only time I used it!


I stamped it in Memento Black and coloured it with Blendabilities and Stampin' Write markers. I really enjoyed colouring this in...it had been a while since I coloured anything but it was very relaxing.


That little banner of DSP is from All Is Calm...I totally loved this paper!

Here's a tip for you...why don't you get your Blendabilities for free? Yup you heard! You can choose any one of the sets for free as part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion! What a great way to start/add to your collection! For more details, click on the brochure over there on the right >>>

I think today's sketch is a nice one to get us under
way in the new year, don't you? We're looking forward to seeing your creations! :)



13 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really cute, Lizy! I love the paper you used for the banner, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fan-tas-tic card, just love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone else except you and I went floral on this one. I really like this image, it reminds me of the Phillip Pullman novels. His Dark Materials (or something like that). Great card, all ready for Christmas 2015!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this image too Louise...and yes, there were a lot of flowers this week! :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  5. Super fun image, makes me wish it was Christmas all over again! So pleased to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I'm determined to be more organised this Christmas! ;)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  6. Just gorgeous - it's such a fun image - beautifully coloured too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaqueline. It's been a while since I coloured anything, and I enjoyed doing this one :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  7. Great card Lizy. Thanks for your kind comments about my first DT card. I confess I do like my flowers and do seem to use them quite a bit. The Christmas blog challenges are great fun though because they do challenge you to get started a whole lot earlier than you otherwise might have done! Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts