Thursday 15 January 2015

Irresistibly Groovy Love

Good morning all!
It's Thursday, (or 'the third day' according to Joey from Friends...I've been watching it a lot whilst decorating!), which means it's time for a new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week is a colour challenge...


I almost forgot to make my card this week, due to having been so busy with the painting, but I managed to pull this together at the last minute last night!


I decided to make a Valentine's card, and given the colours, I thought a male card would work well. I used some of the gorgeous free* Irresistibly Yours DSP from Sale-A-Bration as my background, on a Crumb Cake card base. I punched out a heart using the Sweetheart punch, then stamped one of the hearts from the Groovy Love stamp set inside the aperture.


I stamped 'you' from Happy Watercolor and 'me' using Simply Serif, both in black Stazon. I used Stazon as the stripes on the DSP would resist water based inks. I finished with a little heart punched from Cherry Cobbler using one of the Itty Bitty Accents punches.

*Irresistibly Yours DSP is one of the items you can choose free with each £45 spend!

It was lovely to see so many more entries to last week's challenge and we are looking forward to many more this week!


11 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love, love, love this card. Have noticed there is no linky on the challenge again, don't know how to do this or would put it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, A lovely CAS card.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is a fantastic card just right for one of the boys. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.i love the stylish design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection! What more can I say
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great masculine card! Well done, Lizy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - hope he likes it! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be so late in commenting but really love your stylish card Lizy. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts