Wednesday 7 January 2015

NEW!! - Butterfly Basics

Good morning!
So have you got over the excitement of viewing not one, but 2 brand new catalogues yet?? 
I can tell you that I have so much new stash to play with that I hardly knew where to start! But I have had a little play and here is what I came up with...


I have used the gorgeous new Butterfly Basics stamp set, and matching Framelits for my card. And this stamp set is one of the first that is available in all 3 options...wood, clear mount and photopolymer! I went for photopolymer this time, for a change :)


I used Pear Pizzaz and Strawberry Slush for the stamping, using my Stampin' Write Markers to make the sentiment stand out. And isn't that sentiment just lovely??

Another exciting thing about this stamp set is that it is available as a bundle, which saves you a huge 15%!! And we all love matching stamps and Framelits with a discount right??!

23 comments:

  1. Oooooh Lizy this is so pretty. I don't NEED any butterflies but I think I may have to treat myself to this bundle! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Neets! I'll pop a catty in the post for you :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
    2. You're a superstar, thanks hunnie xx

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome! Hope it's arrived by now! ;)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  2. Clean and simple look is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it Nicky? :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Lizy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lizy. So delicate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea. It's a lovely stamp set :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizy, your cards are beautiful! I love this new set too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely set, you've made very pretty cards with it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy...I do love this set! :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Lizy this is a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous butterfly and i love the sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts