Sunday 4 January 2015

Bright and Beautiful stars

Good evening everyone!
A late post from me, but I have another Christmas card to show you...yes I know, Christmas is gone, in fact I took my decorations down tonight, but I really do love this stamp set and I wanted to share...I hope you don't mind?


I used the stunning Bright and Beautiful stamps, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in Gold and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Emboss Powders.


I used Gold Sequin Trim and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding to 'hang' the decoration on the card. 

These stamps are still available on my online shop until Tuesday...so grab them now while you can!

Yesterday I mentioned that there would be some exciting things happening with Stampin' Up! soon....well one of them is the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue which will be available to order from on.......

TUESDAY 6th JANUARY!!

How exciting is that?! So it really is the last chance to get your Autumn/Winter items. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more news ;)


3 comments:

  1. Love this card Lizy. Very classy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea. I do love red and gold for Christmas, don't you? :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  2. Very elegant, love the star.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts