Monday 5 January 2015

Unusual coloured snowflake, and exciting news!

Good evening all!
So if you popped by last night or earlier today, you will have seen me mention the new Spring/Summer catalogue, which launches tomorrow! You will also remember that I said I would have more news today? Well I have!

But you'll have to wait until after I show another of my Christmas cards. I was asked to make some 'different' coloured cards, and this is just one of them...

I decided that I would try Hello Honey and Rich Razzelberry...can't get much more different right?! I die cut a snowflake from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies into my top layer, and stamped my sentiment from Endless Wishes, also in Rich Razzelberry and Hello Honey.


 I coloured some Silver Glimmer Paper using a Rich Razzelberry Stampin' Write Marker and popped it behind the snowflake...it's very sparkly in real life! I finished with a Basic Rhinestone.

You have until 10.55pm tonight to order from the Autumn Winter catalogue, so do get in quick if there is anything you have your eye on!

Ok so you want to hear the other awesome news right??

Well here goes...
Along with the launch of the Spring/Summer catalogue, I am also very excited to tell you about the best time in the Stampin' Up! year!

Sale-a-Bration!

What is Sale-a-Bration?? Well, for every £45 you spend with me, either through me, my online shop, or as part of Stampers 6, you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure!
 (you can view it by clicking the link over in my sidebar on the right, but if you would like a free hard copy, please just contact me and I will be happy to send you one out!)

There are some gorgeous stamps, stunning DSP, and even Blendabilities, that you can choose as your free gift! 
How incredible is that??

There is also a fabulous joining offer...
When you join up, not only do you get to create your own starter kit with £135 worth of products for only £99, but you can also choose from a free kit of your choice from the Spring/Summer catalogue, or two free Sale-a-Bration items of your choice!!

So all in all, tomorrow is a very exciting day for all you crafters out there!

If you would like any more information, please do feel free to contact me...I am very happy to help, and I am always ready to answer any questions you may have!

I shall say goodnight for now, but I look forward to hearing from you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and exquisite Lizy - you may want to link up at Merry Monday as the theme is snowflakes ...
    only giving you the nod as I've just left a comment on one of the entries.
    Happy New Year.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks for the heads up Sarah, and for your lovely comment :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and exciting new products- must drop you a line and request a copy of the catalogues! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I will pop a copy of both the Spring/Summer and the Sale-A-Bration catalogues in the post for you hun! Make sure you have a cuppa and a pen and paper ready! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love the snowflake.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts