Monday 4 March 2013

Christening card

Good evening!
I wasn't going to post this until tomorrow but I just notice the challenge at Freshly made sketches runs out shortly! So I had better get it linked up quickly!


I realised whilst on my stall at the weekend that I only have 2 christening/baptism cards left so I decided to make a few today, with my new Crosses of Hope set. 

For this first one, I stamped the cross in embossing ink and embossed in white. I like the subtle effect. I embossed the panels either side and added some pink organza ribbon from my stash.

A close up of the cross...


It's tough to get a good photo of white on white embossing, but it's really pretty! I finished with the sentiment and some nailart gems.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Crosses Of Hope
Ink - Embossing, Pretty In Pink
Embossing Folder - Lacy Brocade

I would love to place an order for you...please contact me and I will be more than happy to help!

Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end on 22nd March, so get your order in now and choose your free items for every £45 you spend!

Challenges

Phew! Think I'm on time!
I'll be back tomorrow...have a good evening! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your white on white embossing is beautiful! This is a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy, really elegant. Perfect for a baptism card. I loved your 3 favourite cards in the previous post. Good luck with the DT call.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love white on white work and your gorgeous bow really sets the whole thing off.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation, love the white embossing!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts