Thursday 21 March 2013

Little Blue Butterflies!

Good evening!
I have a lovely little card I made last night to show you...


I have simply used the Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Blue card squares and some Pool Party Seam Binding.


This is my first 'double' bow that I found instructions for on Pinterest here. I did mine on a bow maker though...very easy and would easily make a triple too! :)#


The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Pacific Point
Punch - Bitty Butterfly

Well, tomorrow is the last day for Sale-A-Bration orders. I am sad it's coming to an end, but there have been some incredible deals that many crafters have taken advantage of! If you would like to place your last minute order, I am available until 5pm UK time tomorrow, and can be contacted via email on lizyshouseofcards.mail.com, or phone on 07915 698577 Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything!

Challenges
I have used the colours and the sentiment as my inspiration.
I'm off to finish a card I started earlier now! See you tomorrow!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lizy, the colours go so well together. Loving the bow. One of my friends loves to make double and even triple bows with her bowmaker. I can easily(?) make a single bow by hand but when I use a bowmaker it's a matter of luck whether it turns out or not!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bow ... and I love those butterflies ... fantastic card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely....CAS perfection! Thanks for sharing the pin on the bow, too. I have seen that done but can never remember how to do it, so having it pinned is wonderful! So glad you could play with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the negative punches! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. The bow is beautiful and you did a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS card! I love the blues for the butterflies and all of the white space. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. I love that double bow, and the different hues of blue behind the negative die cut butterflies is a very nice, subtle touch. ;)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card. thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! I love the beautiful blue butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these sweet butterflies and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for the link! I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! Its so pretty and elegant :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lizy and thanks for the bow link, your organza bow looks fabulous. I've heard about this technique but never seen it so thank you for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that bow is seriously gorgeous! I've never tried doing a bow with seam binding ribbon. I wouldn't have imagined it would be so pretty. Will have to try that. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty card. Love the negative punch butterflies and your bow is fantastic.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the look of the double bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts