Monday 11 March 2013

Precious Butterflies

Good evening!
It occurred to me that I hadn't yet entered the challenge at Colour Throwdown this week, so I have (not so) quickly made a card to fit it...


I have used Precious Butterflies (an old hostess set) for my card. I stamped it in Calypso Coral onto a square piece of Whisper White card, then cut it into 4 and mounted the pieces onto a piece of Pool Party card that I had already border cut using Adorning Accents Edgelits. I used Vine Street Embossing Folder from Sale-A-Bration for the Crumb Cake piece.


I finished with a Tempting Turquoise button and some Linen Thread.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party, So Saffron
Stamps - Precious Butterflies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink (markers) - Calypso Coral (In Colours 2011-2013), Crumb Cake 
Other - Vine Street Embossing Folder (SAB), Brights Buttons, Linen Thread

If you would like to grab these gorgeous In Colours, they finish in June this year, so be quick! You could order them now, and make the most of the Sale-A-Bration too and bag yourself the Vine Street EF (or any other SAB item!) when you spend over £45....bargain!!
Please contact me to place your order before your chance is gone!

Challenges

Right I'm off for a cuppa!
Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lizy, love the colour combo. Love butterflies too. Must do something with my new set, Papillon Potpourri, which came the other day.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the color palette and your take on the sketch is just wonderful. Great card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the textured panel and circle of butterflies! Beautiful card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy, this is just lovely! I'm so glad you were able to combine a couple of challenges and join in our sketch challenge. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. Love the colors and the CAS style.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful idea! I love the button centre surrounded by butterflies! Thank you so much for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts