Saturday 23 March 2013

Gerry's Birthday!

Good morning Sketchers!
We have a fab new challenge this morning, and a fab sponsor too! But first, here is my card for today...


I have used Gerry's Birthday from our generous sponsor, and coloured him with Promarkers. The papers are First Edition Animal Antics.


The sentiment is Stampin' Up! and I finished with a little Card Candi.

So here is another one of Jen's lovely sketches...

And our wonderful sponsor is...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)
Bye for now!
Lizy xx

3 comments:

  1. Perfect paper choices with this little cutie, Lizy. Super sweet! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lizy. I love giraffes and this one is really cute. Great papers too.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so gorgeous lizy.really sweet giraffe and i love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts