Sunday 24 March 2013

More Beads for Less Is More

Good morning!
I have another card here for the Less Is More Beads challenge. As I have mentioned before, I am using up bits that are on my desk and this is made using a strip of card I had stamped with the Stampin' Around Very Vintage Wheel, but it hadn't quite stamped properly....


So I cut it up and arranged it like this and added beads around it.


The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Supplies
Stamp - Stampin' Around Very Vintage, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink - Cherry Cobbler

If you would like to order any Stapin' Up! Products, or join my team of Demonstrators, please do contact me!

I'm off to church now, then a busy afternoon of deliveries, visiting and dinner at Jen's! 
Have a lovely Sunday!



8 comments:

  1. I like this. The cut up pieces look really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this and a brilliant save . x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to cut up something that hasn't stamped properly! I hadn't thought of that. I sometimes use a badly stamped image to try out what colours I want to use. I haven't got any stamping wheels yet cos I've tried using my friend's and I'm not very good at it. Maybe I should just get one and practise!

    I'm starting a new wishlist of SU goodies for my next order!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design...and I love the sprinkle of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super one Lizy. I love to use up pieces that I have lying around too! You made a great card with this piece!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely I have this wheel... I love it!
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts