Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Good morning and happy Easter! 
I haven't made any Easter projects this year as it falls so early that I don't have a stall to sell them on...it should be next week lol! So here is just a lush coloured card instead!


I have used paper from Print Poetry from the Spring/Summer catalogue, and a stamp from the Vintage Verses set from Sale-A-Bration. 


I finished with a strip embossed with Needlepoint EF, a scalloped edge using Adorning Accents and some faux stitching.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Chocolate Chip
Stamp - Vintage Verses
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Primrose Petals
Paper - Print Poetry
Embossing - Needlepoint
Die - Adorning Accents Edglits

Have you heard the fantastic news too? Stampin' Up! have extended their incredible signing up offer of £162.50 worth of products for just £99 until the end of today!! So this really is your LAST CHANCE to take advantage of this promotion!!
If you would like to sign up yourself, or even on behalf of someone else as a gift, please do contact me!

Challenges
Fab Friday - #15

Colour Throwdown - #235


Thanks so much for looking...I'm off to church now, then I may indulge in some chocolate....it's been 7 weeks without sugar and I am really looking forward to a bit of choccy! Lindt Lindor no less too! ;)

Have a lovely day, and try not to over indulge!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stylish card, Lizy. Have a fab day and enjoy your choccie later. I've got a Baileys egg, yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, I love what you have done here. That is a lovely sketch and you have followed it perfectly. Your background paper is so rich, it looks velvety and I love the embossing. Wasn't sure about purchasing this little folder but I may now be tempted! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty and classy looking...love the stamp you used and the beautiful paper!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp is so pretty! I love your choice of dsp and the embossed strip on the flag. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your tie in with the needlepoint stitch embossing and the faux stitching around your image panel. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing on your banner and the pretty paper you chose for the background. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Print Poetry paper stack, don't you?! Great job with the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts