Friday 22 March 2013

It's your Birthday!

Ok this is the last post from me tonight, I promise!!
Again, I want to enter this into a challenge that ends at 5am, and I'm sorry but I am not getting up to link it then lol!


I have used Brights & Subtles DSP, Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon and an Old Olive Button.


I used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up my stamp before stamping.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Brights, Subtles
Stamp - Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess)
Edgelits - Adorning Accents
Other - Rich Razzleberry Stitch Grossgrain, Designer Buttons Brights

If you would like to order any of the items I have used today, please do contact me...I would be delighted to order them for you! 

Challenges
Still addINKtive - #7 (sketch/colour/both)

I'm off for a cheeky glass of Rose! Goodnight!

7 comments:

  1. Lizy, I love to see your projects and this week is no exception. Really sweet card and great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at still addINKtive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a regular entrant at still addINKtive. Love how you have used the colour palette on your CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable. I like how you hung up the tag! Thanks for joining us this week at stillADDinktive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy. Love the combination of colors ... and the fun polka-dots! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of the challenges, Lizy. Love the layered polkadots & your cute hanging tag. Thanks for joining us again at still addINKtive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice use of the colours this week Lizy, sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at Still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love those polka dots Lizy! Terrific card - thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts