Friday 15 March 2013

Dr....Who??

Good evening!
I've just made this card, if fairly record time lol! I saw the sketch and knew almost straight away what I was going to do with it!

Check this out...


I've used the Feeling Sentimental free set from Sale-A-Bration...don't forget, the freebies finish on 22nd March...only 1 week left! Everytime I look at this stamp I think of Dr Who lol!


The paper is Print Poetry, and I used the Square Lattice EF.

Supplies
Cardstock - Crumb Cake
Stamps - Feeling Sentimental (SAB)
Ink - Midnight Muse
Other - Square Lattice EF, Regals Button, Linen Thread

I you would like to order any items, and get some Sale-A-Bration freebies, please do contact me!

Challenges

Thanks for popping by! I'll see you tomorrow for the Less Is More challenge, I'm sure!


4 comments:

  1. Great card Lizy. That image makes me think of Dr Who too. There are new stamps coming out in a wee while all about Dr Who. How exciting is it working in the Post Office lol!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, ooh great card - I can see just what you mean about the Dr Who look. It's just what I thought as well! Love the soft feel to the whole card.

    Fab card in your post below as well - gorgeous paper and a fab layout.

    Sarah

    PS - I'm getting better with commenting now that I've dropped some of the DT commitments, so you'll have to put up with my regular waffle again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! I love the stamp set with the DSP, and the great details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts