Sunday 10 March 2013

For my friend :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums in the UK!
I had a fab day yesterday...I took Keiran roller skating, my new washer was delivered, and Keiran and I started making his Easter egg for the school competition. Oh and I managed to make a few cards too! We're off to Knowsley Safari Park today, after church. I have to do a reading for the first time....I'm a bit nervous to be honest lol!

Anyway, here is one of the cards I made, which I will be sending to my best friend for her birthday on Tuesday.


I have used some of the gorgeous paper from the Print Poetry papers from the Spring/Summer catalogue.


The sentiment is from the Precious Butterflies set from the last hostess sets...love it!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Stamps - Precious Butterflies
Inks - Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Designer Series Paper - Print Poetry
Embossing - Honeycomb
Punches - Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials pack

If you would like to order anything please do contact me as I'd love to help brighten up your stash! :)

Challenges
2013 Thursday Challenges-005
Ok I'm off now...hope you have a fab Mother's Day! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love this Lizy, the colours are great together. Really like the honeycomb embossing too. Have a fab Mother's Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fresh, clean look of your card! The striprd DSP is so crisp against the white - drew my eye immediately! Lovely! Thanks for joining us this week in the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Lizy, sounds like you and Keiran are having a lovely weekend.

    What a lovely card for your friend. Love the sentiment.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and the white space on this card. The paper piercing adds the right amount of balance! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! I love the clean look of this! The piercing around the inside of the circle is a great way to draw your eye right to the main image! Love it!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all the texture and white space on here! Really has a LOT of impact! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...LOVE all your white with the pops of colors! And the textures just adds so much! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts