Sunday 10 March 2013

Shabby Tea Room (Sunday)

Good evening!
We've had a fab day at Knowsley today! I love it there, especially the lions and the sealions, and it was free for Mum's so that was nice! :)

Anyway, here is another card I made yesterday...


I used the Elegant Labels Framelits to make a frame for my Stacks of Wishes sentiment which I stamped in Pool Party ink.


Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party
Stamps - Stacks of Wishes (hostess)
Embossing - Lacy Brocade EF
Ribbon - Ruffled Edge

I would love to order these items for you, and if you spend over £150 you too will be able to get the lovely Stacks Of Wishes hostess stamp set for free! Please do contact me for more details! :)

Challenges
The Shabby Tea Room - Frame It (and photo inspiration)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts