Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mum & Dad's Anniversary

Good morning!
I have a card here that I made for my Mum & Dad's Anniversary on Friday...


I have used my Borders Scoring plate for the first time, and I love it! It has a clear plastic template that goes over the Scoring Board so you know exactly where to place your paper and where you are scoring, see...



So you don't have the fiddly bit trying to work out where the grooves are and scoring in the wrong place! Love it! :)


Supplies
Stamps - Papillon Pot Pourri, Hearts a Flutter
Inks - Basic Black, So Saffron
Designer Series Paper - Subtles
Tools - Borders Scoring Plate
Punches - Bitty Butterfly

If you would like to make the most of the last couple of days of Sale-A-Bration, please do contact me! I am taking orders for SAB until 5pm on Friday...so don't miss out!

Challenges
PCCCS034-Sketch

Thanks for having a look today...see you soon! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, that is such an elegant card! Love the embossing and the colours are gorgeous.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your parents will love this card. I like how you kept the black very subtle! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lizy, that embossed border is really lovely. Your Mum and Dad will love this elegant card.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! My friend just bought that scoring board and really likes it. Thank you for showing it.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Anniversary card. Very elegant, fab design. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The softness of this card is so pretty! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy, what a wonderful & subtle anniversary card. Love your take on the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts