Saturday 2 March 2013

Less Is More Colour Challenge

Good Morning!
I'm excited this morning because it's my first market since December...I hope it's a busy one! 

But quickly, before I go, I want to share this card I have made for the Less Is More colour challenge this week...


I have used the stunning Secret Garden set (again!) and stamped it with More Mustard, Pretty In Pink and Pink Pirouette markers and used the matching Framelits to cut them out. The embossing was using the free Vine Street EF from the Sale-A-Bration promotion, and then I colour the inside of the folder using Sahara sand and ran the card through the Bigshot again.


The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
I am also entering this into the sketch challenge at CAS(e) This Sketch, which was on my screen when I opened my laptop this morning!


Ok I must dash! Have a lovely day! At least the sun is shining here... :)


20 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous card.... I hope you have a good day....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lizy, you obviously didn't struggle with today's challenge like I did cos this is gorgeous!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizy this is so pretty, love your layout:) Good luck at the market!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect combination of challenges. I love the soft colors with those flowers and patterns! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and colours. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lizy. I've used that sketch too but mine's not nearly as nice as yours!

    Hope you've had a successful day at the market. Hope it stayed sunny. This morning was nice here but now it's raining. We can't really complain as we've had an amazing week of sunshine. 7 days and some of them almost warm!

    Hope tomorrow goes well too.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Must touch base with my SU lady, as loving the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a good day Lizy. You must have been up with the birds to get this card made and posted before going out. Its a stunner, such great colours and images and textures and I love how you used that sweet sketch, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving this set more and more hun... very cas

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shading on those flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely set and love your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Lizy. The design is fab.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lizzy
    Suzi B :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you've cut the panels behind the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card Lizy, you have used the colours brilliantly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, the stamps are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great card Lizy :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts