Wednesday 6 March 2013

Happiest Birthday Wishes!

Helloooo!
How has your Wednesday been? I decided, in my infinite wisdom, that it would be a great idea to move my craft room around! Ooops! Maybe not the best idea ever lol! Anyhow...I did it!

Halfway through...thought I was never going to get through this lot!


But I did, and this was how I thought I wanted it...


...until I sat down to make a card! Didn't like my laptop behind me, so this is how it is now...


I have made a card this evening, and it felt right, so I might leave it like this I think, and just invest in a new, slightly slimmer table for the left. But this is great for now, and hasn't cost anything!

Anyway, now for the card I managed to make after all the moving!


I have used Crumb Cake ink for all the stamping, and finished with a piece of Midnight Muse Stitched Satin  ribbon and a Mini Brad.


The sentiment is Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess set and the tags are from the Hearts a Flutter set. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess), Hearts a Flutter
Ink - Crumb Cake
Ribbon - Midnight Muse Stitched Satin 
Other - Mini Brad

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products, please do contact me and I'd be delighted to take your order!

Challenges
Muse Challenge #7 (stunning card!)
Ok, I'm off to eat now as I seem to have managed to have forgotten to!
Goodnight!

13 comments:

  1. Your craft room looks great! I am reorganizing mine once again, as I can never quite get it the way I want it. Your card is lovely! I just love the Crumb Cake color...it's so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that white and gold with just the tiniest bit of blue! So pretty! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Lizzy, both with the regorgeoustation of your craft room and your intrepretation of Laurie's MUSE card!! I'll bet you slept like a rock with visions of efficient stamping flowing in your head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a stunning card - I love your clean and simplae approach

    Thanks for joining us at cards for Men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have my craft room like I want it. I am constantly changing something. I love yours. Your card is gorgeous. I totally went a different way and didn't do a CAS but used the black and white as my inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Crumb Cake and Whisper White combination. So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! All my stampin' stuff is in a totally different room as my craft room is under a redo! CRAZY! Glad you were able to muddle through to make your sweet card! Love the neutral calming color! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely use of the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the crumb cake on white hun, great interpretation of the Muse card. I love your little craft space, it looks great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very pretty, love your craft room, I wouldn't be brave enough to rearrange mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice job on this card Lizy...so glad you joined us at CAS on Sunday and by the way....I voted for this card over at MUSE before I even came to your blog! BTW Sometimes I have more fun organizing my craft room then actually making anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you reversed the colors of the MUSE card! Love the doodling, banners and snippet of ribbon too! Great card, Lizy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with the flowers and the banners behind the sentiment panel. Lovely colors...and fab studio too! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sundays Happy Birthday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts