Saturday 13 July 2013

A 90th Birthday card for my Neighbour

Good morning Sketchers!
How has your week been? All sunny and lovely I hope!

It's time for another fab sketch at Sketch Saturday and so here is my card, which I have made for my lovely neighbour's 90th birthday this week and I have very kindly been invited round for wonderful homemade Italian food and wine! Yum! :)



I went for a simple card using all Stampin' Up! products. (If you would like to find out more about these wonderful products, please do contact me)


Here is Jen's fab sketch!


Ok, I'm off to work now...I hope your Saturday is more fun!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lizy, I love the embossed details and great colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing to do for your neighbor, Lizy. He will love it!
    hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbor will love the card I'm sure! My dad turns 90 in a couple weeks - this is great inspiration to sit down and get it done. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and congratulations to your neighbour on reaching such a fab milestone!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts