Monday 22 July 2013

Happy Anniversary

Goooood morning!!
I have had the most wonderful weekend away in Cambridge with my very good friends...we always have a brilliant time! I am totally shattered now though lol!

So here is a card I made for my friend to give to her husband for their anniversary last week.


I will admit that most of the products used are sadly retired, apart from the Labels Collection Framelits and the Ovals Framelits and the Adorning Accents EF, but I wanted to share the card anyway. 

 If you would like to order any of the current products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

I am off to work now, but hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something made from the current products!

3 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous lizy.i love the sweet hearts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lizy, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant Lizy, love the design! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts