Wednesday 10 July 2013

Flower Garden and creative way to make a shape without a framelit!

Morning all!
Not fed up of the heat yet? I certainly am not lol!

So here is another card I made at Jen's on Saturday...


It was my first time playing with this gorgeous new set, Flower Garden. (yesterday's card was the second play lol) I love flowers, and any way to use a stamp and punch combo is always going to be a winner with me! 


Isn't it gorgeous? I am particularly loving this colour combo too! The stripe under the panel was done by rolling my Blender Pen onto the Crushed Curry ink pad then swiping it across my card.

Oh, speaking of the panel...have you seen the shape of it? Want to know how to create it without a die?? Simple really...I cut my panel out, then I placed the rounded edge of one of my ink pads along the edge of it, drew round it then snipped it using my super sharp Paper Snips! I finished it by using my distressing tool.

Supplies
Stamps - Flower Garden, Fabulous Phrases
Ink - Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Tools - Blender Pen, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-majig, Distressing Tool

If you would like to order any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

I have the day off today, but it's not going to be a relaxing one lol! I have the school run, a doctor's appointment, have to get a parcel to the courier's, gym, shopping, school run, swimming....it'll all get done eventually! I hope your day is slightly less hectic!

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love the colors! thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp set Lizy, I'm definitely ordering it. After all you can never have too many flower stamps, can you?! Lovely colours and love how you made the panel.

    Sounds like a busy day, hope it all went to plan.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours.
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty lizy.the colours and flowers are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lizy! It's a perfect replica of the Fusion sketch. Congrats on your SU! Promotion, too. Saw it in Impressions, well done! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design...I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my first time playing with that set, too. Love it! And I love how you made a mat in the same shape as in the sketch. Will have to keep that idea in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts