Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Manly Thank You

Good morning.
Well, the rain yesterday was very welcome! I actually had a night off watering the garden!

Here is another Thank You card, but this time it has a rather male feel to it.

I have used the Six Sided Sampler stamps and matching punch for my card, and somewhat manly colours, without being dowdy.


Supplies
Cardstock - Crumb Cake
Stamps - Six Sided Sampler, Express Yourself
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Summer Starfruit
Punch - Hexagon

 If you would like to order any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Wednesday! :)

6 comments:

  1. Excellent masculine card! I like how you framed it with the scored line. Thanks for sharing it in this week's challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! I hope you'll join us again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect male card Lizy. Love the colours.

    I'm hoping that my small (yeah right!) order from SU will be here tomorrow. Can't wait. Now I need to make a wishlist of Chrismas goodies!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I always love it when you join in on our challenge - you do wonderful work! This is a great card! I love the embossed frame - perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love these hexagons and this is a gorgeous layout. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lizy.i love the effect of the hexagons :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the colours from our colour challenge at CC&S. Really like the masculine feel to this card, it's definitely not dowdy! Thanks for playing along this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts