Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ooooh new butterflies! :)

New catalogue and NEW Butterflies!!

Hola!
I would like to extend a very warm welcome to Karen and Helen...it's lovely to see you here in my little part of Blogland!

How are you all?
Yesterday saw the release day of the BRAND NEW annual Stampin' Up! catalogue... I can tell you, I am going to be spending alot of time (and probably money!) playing with some of the new stuff!

For now though, I thought I would post the actual birthday card I gave to Jen, and celebrate one of my favourite stamp sets, which, I am very pleased to say, has made it into the new catalogue!


You have probably recognised the stamp as Papillon Potpourri, and the colour as Pool Party, which has also been made a permanent colour!


I embossed the panel using Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, sadly now retired :(

I also made a gift bag for the little pressie I gave her.


Don't they match nicely? Again, I have used vellum for my butterflies...I thing it gives them a certain 'freedom'!

Speaking of butterflies, there is now available a brand new stamp set called Best Of Butterflies!



Aren't they just stunning?? I will be ordering those for sure! They are a bargain at £13.95 for the set!  

There is also a huge deal on some of the most popular greetings sets, with 25% off!


If you would like to order any of these, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Have a lovely day and I will be back tomorrow :)




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and gift bag and gorgeous colour too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts