Friday 5 July 2013

More Simply Pressed Flowers...handmade roses this time!

Good morning!
Yup, I have been having a play with this lovely, incredible light and easy to use Simply Pressed Clay, and here is what I have made...


I stamped Flowering Flourishes in the lovely new Pistachio Pudding and I used Coastal Cabana and the Gingham Stampin' Around Wheel for the border.


Now to the roses...I coloured them Strawberry Slush by pressing the clay into my ink pad and working the colour in. I then made lots of small balls which I pressed into circles (about 8 or 9 for the large rose, 3 or 4 for the buds) Then simply roll the first circle into a cone shape, then gently wrap the other circles round the edges, building up your flower. Once the flowers were almost dry, I then cut the bottoms to allow them to sit on the card better.


The fab sentiment is from Petite Pairs, which are two part sentiments, and the other half is stamped inside the card 'to someone who makes other so happy'
This lovely set of sentiment is part of a promotion and you can get them at 25% off in the month of July!



If you would like to order these sentiments, any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

Have a lovely Friday! I hope to be back with something brand new tomorrow as my gorgeous new bundles will hopefully be delivered today! :)

8 comments:

  1. Love your pretty clay flowers Vicky the look gorgeous on the flourish

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clay flowers are lifelike! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at F<S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.i love the flourish and your flowers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love those pretty flowers, so delicate!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS card .Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in our no designer paper challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Lizy! I love that clean white background! Those little rosettes are so fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS design!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts