Friday 5 July 2013

Blossom Party!

Hello!
Here is a card made using the fab Sizzix Blossom Party Originals die, exclusive to Stampin' Up!


The sentiment is from the brand new Happy Day stamp set.


I used Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum cardstock and Perfect Plum Ink. It's finished with a few bits of bling!

If you would like to order any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Thanks for having a look today :)



3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.fab bling and the flower is so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this die... stop tempting me to buy lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts