Tuesday 2 July 2013

New catalogue and NEW Butterflies!!

Hola!
I would like to extend a very warm welcome to Karen and Helen...it's lovely to see you here in my little part of Blogland!

How are you all?
Guess what??? Today is the release day of the BRAND NEW annual catalogue! Woohooo! I can tell you, I am going to be spending alot of time (and probably money!) playing with some of the new stuff!

For now though, I thought I would post the actual birthday card I gave to Jen, and celebrate one of my favourite stamp sets, which, I am very pleased to say, has made it into the new catalogue!


You have probably recognised the stamp as Papillon Potpourri, and the colour as Pool Party, which has also been made a permanent colour!


I embossed the panel using Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, sadly now retired :(

I also made a gift bag for the little pressie I gave her.


Don't they match nicely? Again, I have used vellum for my butterflies...I thing it gives them a certain 'freedom'!

Speaking of butterflies, there is now available a brand new stamp set called Best Of Butterflies!



Aren't they just stunning?? I will be ordering those for sure! They are a bargain at £13.95 for the set!  

There is also a huge deal on some of the most popular greetings sets, with 25% off!


If you would like to order any of these, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

Ok, I am now off to decide what I am ordering....hmmm....may take some time! I may see you tomorrow...

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, this card and the matching bag are simply amazing! I love what you have done here, especially those adorable vellum butterflies! I've just put my own order in - £156.00! What! Did I really need all that new stuff? Of course I did...and more besides! Enjoy your new goodies when they come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a wonderful example of elegance and simplicity! The butterflies are gorgeous against the embossing. I'm glad you were inspired by our sketch at CAS - Colours and Sketches. I hope you'll join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow Pinkie - love your butterfly card - so perfect for our challenge this week at CC&S - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Lizy. What a shame that ef is discontinued, it's really elegant. Love the butterflies, one of my favourite sets and I love Pool Party.

    Enjoying choosing some new goodies.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy - what a lovely card. The delicate butterflies on the gorgeous embossed background looks so stylish. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous use of the butterflies with that pretty embossing! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean Lizy - I want it all but it's a matter of deciding what I really need for now. Very tricky! I love your beautiful gift set and I'm sure Jen was delighted with it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning and delicate lizy.beautiful butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS card, love the colour-Pool Party, so soft and subtle which makes this such a feminine card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week on CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the soft colors and embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Lizy, really stunning and I love the gift bag too! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work as always Lizy. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge again and for sharing your project.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely amazing card. It's so delicate. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the butterflies- so elegant. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT
    Crafted My Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so beautiful, Lizy! Well-deserved congratulations on the big WIN at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts