Monday 1 July 2013

Papillon Potpourri

Good morning!

I have decided to start sharing more of my Stampin' Up! Cards on here as I feel I am neglecting this blog a little!

This is a card I've made in an attempt to use up some retiring DSP! 


The DSP is from the Regals stack and is Night Of Navy. The Washi Tape is some of the BRAND NEW Gingham Garden tape...isn't it gorgeous! I love how it works so well on such a dark background too! :) The fab 'distressed' yellow background to the butterflies was created by colouring an acrylic block with a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write marker, then stamped it onto the card....didn't know how it would turn out but I rather like it!


I distressed edge of the panel with my distressing tool. The butterflies are the ever popular Papillon Potpourri and I stamped the big one in Melon Mambo onto card, then the Night Of Navy and Daffodil Yellow ones onto vellum...I'm really loving stamping on vellum lately! I finished by paper piercing using the Paper Piercing Essentials Pack for some added interest.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Paper - Regals
Stamp - Papillon Potpourri
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Night Of Navy
Punch - Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials Pack, Gingham Garden Washi Tape

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lizy, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty Lizy, lovely butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts