Thursday 4 July 2013

Simply Pressed Clay Flowers!

Good morning! 
 I made a card yesterday afternoon using the fantastic new Simply Pressed Clay. It is so easy to use and so versatile! Oh and so very easy to colour! 


I have used the Simply Pressed Clay Moulds to make these gorgeous flowers. The clay is naturally white but as I said, to colour it is very easy. There are many ways to colour it...you can add a few drops of ink from a re-inker and massage it in, you can make your embellishment, and then colour it with Stampin' Write markers, or you can do what I did. I simply pressed my clay into a 'pattie' then pressed each side onto my ink pad, in this case the brand new yummy Strawberry Slush! Then just work in the colour until it's all even. You can then add more colour in the same way if you wish.


The clay is then 'simply pressed' into the moulds and popped out. 
*TIP - if the clay sticks to the mould a little, pop the mould with the clay into the freezer for about 10 mins. They'll pop out no problem then! :)
One thing I really love about this clay is that when it dries it's very, very light, and soft...it has an almost 'soft foam' like feel to it...great for embellishing cards without adding weight to the postage!

Supplies
Cardstock - Basic Gray, Whisper White
Embellishments - Simply Pressed Clay and Moulds
Embossing - Fancy Fan EF
Ink - Strawberry Slush, Basic Gray
Stamp - Petite Pairs
Punch - Elegant Label

If you would like to order any of the produsts I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Have a lovely Thursday...almost the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts