Monday 29 July 2013

A Wedding Card off to Germany!

As you will know, if you are a regular reader of my waffle, I have had quite a lot of cards on order recently, in particular wedding cards. In fact I was working on one last night too and here it is...


Sadly, apart from the Labels Collection Framelits I used for the main panel and the Adorning Accents Edgelit I used, the rest of the Stampin' Up! products I have used are now retired. I really wish I had got more of this Designer Series Paper. It just goes to show, if you like something, stock up on it cos when it's gone, it's gone! 


This card will be heading off to Germany today...I get orders from all over the place! :)

Challenges
PPA165[1]

I shall hopefully be back with something tomorrow...tough week for crafting as Keiran is off school and I have promised him lots of fun days out!
Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lizy

    This is a very elegant card I am sure they will be thrilled with it. You make sure you and the little one have a great time it is what hols are all about! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!! Very clever interpretation of the sketch!! Great job!! Thank you for playing with us at the Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a soft, sweet card. Perfect for a wedding. Thank you for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts