Tuesday 30 July 2013

Marry Me...In Spain!

Here is another commissioned wedding card that has been winging it's way to very sunny Barcelona for a couple who got married on Saturday...I think it is now safe to post a picture!


I have used my favourite wedding stamp set, Marry Me...I wish it hadn't retired! I also used some of the retired Designer Series paper too and the Elegant Lines EF...Why do good things have to go?!


I did use some current products too though! Adorning Accents Border EF and the sentiment is cut using one of the Framelits from the Apothecary Accents collection.


As usual, I made a personalised box for the card too...it's a nice finishing touch :)

Challenges
Added link to the post with bigger picture

I'm off to visit an old school friend and my parents today and tomorrow, but I may be able to post a little something for you still. The sun is back out so hopefully it will hang around again! :)


5 comments:

  1. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous classy design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really done justice to our sketch, Lizy, with this beautifully elegant card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous takee of the sketch, Lizy. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy, love that image and DP. As you say pity they're retired.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous wedding card, Lizy - a great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts