Thursday 10 July 2014

A Beautiful Bunch and a Fun Flower Punch!

Hello!
Guess what? It's Thursday! Which can mean only two things...it's almost the weekend and it's time for a new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches! This weeks is a sketch from Jacqueline...


Now I will be honest...I have looked at this so many times this week and couldn't think what to do, but then my Stampin' Up! delivery arrived today and this is what happened...


You know, I wasn't too sure about these new In Colours when they first came out, but the more I use them, the more I totally love them!


So my new stamp set? Well there's 2 here actually; Beautiful Bunch and Remembering Your Birthday. There is a matching punch too...isn't that fab?! These are actually very sizeable flowers...about 6cm tip to tip, so they are fab on a 6in square card like this one. I used Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey for this...I am working through as many combinations as I can I think!

I have a busy weekend with a date on Friday night (yes a date!!!) and stalls at craft fairs on Saturday and Sunday. What are you up to? 

Enjoy your Thursday!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the colours work really well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, what a beautiful card, love the flower stamp and the beautiful colours

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizy a lovely card and I adore the colours. thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card lovely colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just gorgeous Lizy. I love these flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you gave the Lagoon flower dimension and tucked the ribbon behind it. Very nicely done, Lizy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts