Saturday 19 July 2014

Cheers!

Good morning sketch fans!
We have a fabulous sketch from Cathy this week at Sketch Saturday...



As I so often do, I used this sketch for a commission I had to do...funnily enough, for a Cathy!


This is an 8x8in card and I used the ever popular Happy Hour stamp set. I coloured the stamps with my Stampin' Write Markers before I stamped them and cut them out.


The sentiment was printed onto some Whisper White card and I cut it our with my Labels Collection Framelits. 

The DSP is so old retired I had in my stash, but you can download it from MDS...this is from the Brights collection.

What are you going to create this week?
Have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Great birthday card Lizy, love the colorful drinks. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, those cocktails look yummy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts